Herefordshire Council is urging residents to continue to follow public health advice and stay safe after the government announced the return of three-tier regional measures in December.
From 00.01am on Wednesday 2 December 2020, lockdown restrictions in England will be replaced with a three-tier system. Across all tiers, everyone:
- must wear a face covering in most indoor public settings, unless they have an exemption
- should follow the rules on meeting others safely
- should attend school or college as normal, unless they are self-isolating. Schools, universities, colleges and early years settings remain open in all tier
- should walk or cycle where possible, plan ahead and avoid busy times and routes when travelling
- There is further information on the Herefordshire Council website